[kicad-users] KiCad 5.0 is out!
Maciej Suminski maciej.suminski@cern.ch [kicad-users]
2018-07-22 21:47:47 UTC

We are proud to officially announce the so-long-awaited KiCad v5
release. Many things have changed since v4, check out the new features
list [1] for a brief overview.

Obviously, we have already started working on the next release [2], and
if you think you can help [3] us - please do. We already have a roadmap
for version 6 [4] and we seek ways to achieve the goal as soon as possible.

I hope you will enjoy the new version. Let's improve KiCad together!

Cheers,
Orson on behalf of KiCad developers

1. http://kicad-pcb.org/blog/2018/07/KiCad-5--a-new-generation/
2.

3. https://givetokicad.web.cern.ch/
4. http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/doxygen/v6_road_map.html
Anool Mahidharia anool.m@gmail.com [kicad-users]
2018-07-23 06:05:47 UTC
A big thank you to all of the Dev team for the hard work put in.
Kudos.

Best Regards,

Anool Mahidharia
Work <http://www.lumetron.com/>
DiY <http://www.wyolum.com/>
Hackaday <http://hackaday.com/author/anool/>
HackerSpace <http://www.makersasylum.com>
Git <https://github.com/anool>
Cycling <http://cyclists.in/profile/AnoolJM>
Workouts <http://www.dailymile.com/people/anool>
Flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/anool>
Picasa <http://picasaweb.google.com/anool.m>
Hi,
2. http://youtu.be/uhcMGQ32Xw0
Miguel Angel miguelangel@ajo.es [kicad-users]
2018-07-23 06:32:22 UTC
Congratulations to everyone involved, I know there's many people. So *thank
you all*, kicad community is amazing.

---
irc: ajo / mangelajo
Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo