[kicad-users] PCB Panelizer & Gerber Tool Suite
sineysitch@yahoo.co.uk [kicad-users]
2018-01-24 11:58:15 UTC
Tool is here http://blog.thisisnotrocketscience.nl/projects/pcb-panelizer/

I'm trying to get started with the Paneliser. It looks like some file extension renaming is required.
.txt or .xln = excellon drill file. .gko = outline file. .gml = mill file.I am concerned that it expects separate outline and "milling" files. I think KiCad uses the same file for outline and internal cutouts.

So far, I tried re-naming, for instance, the DRL file to that expected by the paneliser - I then tried dragging the file over to the paneliser GUI and nothing happens.

Similar results for some other files.

Has anyone used this tool with Kicad files?
'info@drukknop.nl' info@drukknop.nl [kicad-users]
2018-01-24 22:06:14 UTC
I tried and the mousebites showed up on screen, but not in the final
gerbers. don't use x2 extensions in plotting.

the software is not a finished product and contains some bugs. but is
has been some time ago, so my memory is sketchy.

Simon
--
Met vriendelijke Groet,

Simon Claessen